The Lily Blog Pt. 2- Is it Lilly or Lily? +EXCITING NEWS!


Hey guys! So I might have been confusing you guys because Reyna has been changing the spelling of my name between Lilly and Lily! My full name is Lilly-Marie Luna Evans, but it's never been set if my name is Lilly or Lily. It's time to answer that question!

Ok so let's set the record straight finally 😂


The spelling is going to be:
---
*drumroll please*
---
---
---






LILY-MARIE LUNA EVANS.


One L.

Got it?

I decided to change it back to Lily because 1) The Lily blog cover has one L, and more posts have my name written with one L.

Ok yep I know this is a really short blogpost, but I thought it was important to address.
I know it's kind of a lame Lily Blog but I want to make more blogs.
If you guys want me to do anything specific, comment below!
Ok thank you so much for reading!

Comments