Lily at the Park! AGPS

Heyyy guys!
So about a week ago, I took a bunch of photos of Lily at the park! (hence the name... dooiiii)
I am absolutely in love with how these came out! I took about 60 photos, and I wanted to share most of them... but I had to pick and choose my absolute favorites!
All the trees, made for some really pretty bokeh in the photos! I used the basic kit lens- 18-55mm lens.

There were a ton of little streams at the park, and they connected to a big lake! There were a ton of turtles, and giant fish. AND FROGS!



There were also a ton of pretty plants and flowers.. this yellow one was one of my favorites!


There were tons of different trees, in different shades of green.

We found a small little spot underneath a bridge, a cute place to take photos! It was kind of dark though... but definitely a good place for hide and seek!

 I think this was one of my favorite photos! There were a ton of different ledges/cliffs that led to the water, and taking photos by them was so fun!

Lily didn't go swimming... mainly because the water was kind of brown.... 😂

There was this funny looking tree branch... perfect for a doll to sit on!

And the path was so fun... it was a loop that you went around.

There was also this tree stump to take a break on!

This photo is definitely my favorite!
And that's it! 
I hope you enjoyed looking at these photos as much as I did taking them... which one was your favorite?
Thank you so much for reading this!!!
xoxo,
~Reynaxxx

Comments

  1. Wow! You're amazing at photography! I loved it. My friend is hosting a photography contest and looking for people to enter. I promised to spread the word. https://agbeyourself.wordpress.com/2018/07/04/american-girls-next-doll-photographer-contest-please-read/
    Though don't pay attention to the due date. It isn't July 27

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll totally look into it! Thank you so much!!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh these photos are so gorgeous!! <3 I love the third one. :)
    ~ Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment