A ~New Beginning~

Hey guys! Wow, I can't believe it's almost been two years since I wrote on here. A lot has changed, and I'm not even sure if anyone is reading this or if my old AG friends are still blogging! I hope all of you are doing well!
Throughout the past two years, so much has happened. First of all, my doll collection went from 4 to 8! I did post on YouTube and I might continue to on my channel RainFlower8; I received Samantha for my birthday two years ago, Luciana for my birthday last year, and my friend let me borrow her dolls Kit and Addy!
I started this blog when I was really young; I think maybe 8 or 9! Through dolls I learned so much about writing, film-making, and photography and I have recently been looking to expand on that. AG has lead me to so many things, and I have recently decided to continue photography as a hobby and possibly as a career choice. I recently started my own website for my photography outside of doll related stuff! You can view it here:
dishahoquephotography.wordpress.com

It took so long to figure out how to use, as I'm used to the blogspot set up!
This blog has been such a big part of my life for such a long time, and I'm so grateful to have made so many friends on here. Thank you so much for everything. I'm not sure if I will continue posting on here as my interests are moving away from dolls to other things, but I wish you guys the best and I love you all!!
                                                                          Lots of love,
                                                                               Reynaxxx

Comments

  1. I was so excited to see a post! I can't wait to see your new dolls, and I'm so glad that you're back. :)
    ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment