Luciana and the 50mm Lens

Heyyy guys! Ahaha I did not expect to be back so soon, but here I am! I recently bought a new camera lens: the canon 50mm 1.8! I was super excited to buy this and I've been saving up for it for awhile! Since I  take lots of portraits (of actual humans... duh) I wanted a lens more designed for portraiture than my standard 18-55mm kit lens. The 50mm 1.8 is a pretty good lens for portraiture and macro photography, and I'm excited to start using it!
When I received the package in the mail, I really wanted to take some photos but I didn't really have anybody to take photos of! So naturally, I went to my dolls! I decided to take some pictures of Luciana as I don't have many pictures of her- aside from a failed photoshoot back in September. I went outside around 3:00- right in the middle of the day! It was soooo hot so I couldn't stay out for long. 
Before I show you the pictures, here's the youtube video I made on my new lens and the photos I took!:
Anyways, here are the photos!






Because it was the middle of the day, the sunlight was harsh which made some photos have harsh shadows like the one above! I had to figure out which direction to take pictures in to avoid this and instead, get a soft glowy affect.


Here are some flowers from my yard.

I did a tiny braid in her hair!








Thank you so much for reading! That's all for today!
Lots of love,
Reynaxxx

Comments

  1. I can't remember if I've commented on this or not, but these photos are AMAZING, Reyna!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that answers my question, I didn't know if comments were moderated or not. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment