Washington D.C AGP Trip!

Hi! It's Bella! Sorry about not posting, I've been on vacation! Summer vacation starts tomorrow!!!! YAY! I'll have more time to post this summer! Anyway, guess where I went!

I went to AGP D.C! Yay! Here's a few pictures of my trip:


Here's a picture of me with Lea in her rainforest house. I am so small compared to her!


Ahhh.... a doll could get used to this kind of seating! :)


Awwww... this bitty baby looks soooo cute in her outfit!


This gal looks pretty cute with her horse!

OMG!!! More bitty twins! They are adorable!


I love her hairstyle! I wonder if I can figure out how to do it!


So, I gota few pictures in my hotel room of the stuff I got, so here it is. Sadly, I wasn't able to get a photoshoot of me in D.C, since it was rainy the whole time I was there! :( :( :( (I'll be doing another post that is a photoshoot (at home) of the new outfits.)


So much stuff!!!


I got the special D.C shirt!

And I got Lea's BEAUTIFUL Bahia Outfit! :)  :) :)

AGPDC was super cool, and I'll be posting some pictures of Rebecca and I in our new outfits! Tons of snew stuff coming up, since summer break just started!
                                                                                         Thanx,
                                                                                          ~Bella Ann Renae!





Comments