Meet The Stars!

Meet The Stars!

Hi! Bella here! Today, it's time to learn a little more about my best friend, Rebecca, and me! I hope you enjoy these pictures and the bios.

Rebecca;
Hi! This is Rebecca, Bella's sister and BFF! You won't see me often, because I am very busy with my acting carrier! I am 10 1/2 years old. (Bella: Yeah right!) I love to act, sing, and dance! I love to be in the spotlight! Anyway, I'll talk to you later!
 ~Becca Samantha Rubin :)
 
Bella: 
Hello! It's Bella again. I'm the star of this blog. I love to write and take pictures and make movies. I'm 12 years old. Everyone says I'm the shy one, but, I'll take any opportunity to embarrass my little sister!
Pepper:
Woof Woof! Just kidding, it's Bella again to tell you about our Husky dog, Pepper. Pepper is really playful and is always their when you need a hug! He is very adventurous, and loves to explore! He likes to stand on rocks, and pretend he's a king. We sometimes all him, "King Pep!" Pepper is the best dog anyone could ask for, even though he is known to get lost and get in trouble!

Mini Samantha:
Hello again! This is Bella. Samantha here is our own American Girl Doll! We know she's not alive or anything, but we still consider her as part of the family! Plus, Becca's middle name is Samantha! Rebecca loves to have tea parties with her. She is fun to take pictures with, because she's so small, and can fit into any photography background!

And that's our wonderful, goofy, and fun-loving family! Of coarse, if we add another member to our family, we'll be sure to make an updated post! Also, sorry about the bad grammar on the last post! I was just really excited to start a new blog! :) Well, I'll talk to you later! Bye!
                                                             ~Bella Ann Renae!


Comments