Exploring The Twoleg Nest!

Hello! It's Bella again! Today, I got the chance to explore the Twoleg nest! (Warrior Cats reference!) keep reading to see what happened!:
That's one of my friends, Gigi. We normally are the ones that hang on top of the bed. Tonight, I was dreaming about riding unicorns with Hermione from Harry Potter! :)
When I woke up, I was surprised to be all alone! i already finished up my book, so I got up, and started exploring!
The hardest part was opening the HUGE door, and slipping out of the room!

The doorknob didn't really help, since it was soooo high up!
Right when I walked away from the door, their was quite a view! The "bars" got in the way though.

I was soooo high up! I look tiny!
I kept walking, until I found stairs, I had to climb down them! It was very tiring!

 
Thankfully, I was able to take a break! 




When I managed to climb down the staircase, I realized that there was another one. Blah.

Instead of climbing, I slid down the handle thingy! It was much faster! WOOHOO! THRILL! :)

I reached the kitchen! I'm on top of the WORLD!!!!
 Am I supposed to be near water?
I was able to snap a pic with my buddies, Snowball and Willow. (Snowball's blue and white, and Willow is yellow and green)

I think it's a little big on me. :)


Suddenly, I heard a door creak. I was right next to the garage door, and my twolegs were about to come inside!
So, I RAN as HARD as I could in attempt to escape. I had to climb to sets of stairs, and climb up the bed onto my seat with Gigi. 
Nobody saw me! It was a miracle. Until next time!

~Bella Ann Renae!





Comments