NEW BLOG!?!?!?!? GRYFFINDALE MIST!!!!!!Please read!

Heyoooooo!!!!! It's Bella! Today, I come to tell you that- WE HAVE ANOTHER BLOG!?!?!?
Here is a link:
gryffindalemist.blogspot.com

Gryffindale Mist is going to be a continuing story about the realm of Gryffindale, and three kids who happen to come across it and learn they have the, "Gryffindale Mist." More info on that blog.

Gryffindale Mist is NOT a replacement for this blog! I (Bella the doll) run this blog, while, Reyna (My owner) will run that blog!

Rebecca doesn't have a blog. I know. She isn't a big fan of reading. Or writing. Or math. Or anything really related to school. We both share our music.ly, but she uses that more often than me.
Music.ly:
AGphotograhy
@agphotography

That's all for today! Just, pretty please with sugar, chocolate, and a cherry on top follow Gryffindale Mist! Bye!

                                ~Bella Ann Renae!


Here is a picture of my cousin, Saige. (Her owner has a Youtube! Link below!She hasn't posted yet, but she will soon!)

youtube:



Comments