Let's talk about school... (UPDATES)

Hey guys! It's Bella!



Alright, so, it's that time of the year again. Back to school. I am going to a harder and more stressful year, and I might not be able to post as much. I will be having orchestra practice every other day, (I'm playing Viola by the way!) dance on Saturdays, and Sunday school. Plus, homework. I will not have much free time. I will have to focus on my studies during this year especially, so my hobby will have to come second. If you didn't read my google post, my camera broke a few weeks ago. Thankfully, I can take pictures with my old camcorder, but my photography is more limited, since there are less options. BUT, Reyna is planning to get either a new doll, or a DSLR camera later this year! But, we are getting a lot more inspiration on Musical.ly!
Musical.ly- @agfaeries
We just reached 200 followers on there which is CRAZY! :) I am so blessed to have 200 people watching my musicals and stopmotions! Thank you!
IMPORTANT: I am planning on doing a Q&A on my google, so make sure to comment questions below, on my music.ly, or on my google plus!
Well, that's all I have to say! Bye!
~Bella Ann Renae!











Comments