Meet Lilly The Excited!

Hola!
It's ya' gal Bella here! So recently, this happened:

"Hi I'm Lilly-Marie Luna Evans! You can call me Lilly! I hope you don't think I'm a robber or anything, I'm your new sister! I hope you don't mind me using the back door. It was unlocked! You probably shouldn't forget to lock it, or else animals might get in! Do you like animals? I do! I like giraffes, koalas, kitties... Oh! Are you a dog person or a cat person? I think I like cats. Or maybe I like dogs. I don't know! I like both." The new girl said, in a very fast hyper tone.
I was dumbfounded. I was not used to all this fast talking! 
"Um... yes! I remember now! I though you weren't supposed to come until noon!" I said. 
"Well, I found that an earlier flight was available, so I took that one! Now we'll have more time to hang out today!" She replied. 
I went in for the first sister-sister hug between us. She seemed surprised, but then hugged me back a moment later. 
"Sure! I would love to hang with you later!" I said.

"Rebecca come meet Lilly!" I told Rebecca, who took know initiative to welcome her new sibling! How rude of her!
Rebecca slowly trudged over to where Lilly stood. 
"Hi!" Lilly said, "I'm Lilly-Marie Lun-"
"I know. You already said it." Rebecca interupted. How rude of her!
"Oh. Sorry." 
"Listen, before you are completely part of the Rainflower8 family, you have to do be one thing. A star."
"I'm a star!"
"I'll take your word for it. But don't prove me wrong."
"Rebecca! Don't scare her!" I said, "Lilly, Rainflower8 believes everyone has a talent, so you're always welcome!" 
"Oh, thanks!"
"Anyways, let's see your new bed!" I say, turning towards it. 
"Wow!" Lilly exclaims in excitement!
"Oh my cows potatoes! This bed is so comfy!" She says, and then turns to her pillows.
"A monkey plushie? I love monkies!"
"I hope you like it. Feel free to decorate your space with anything you want!" I say. 
"Thanks!" Lilly replies, getting up, but she soon flops down on her bed again, super happy about how soft it was. 
Rebecca and I look at each other. Lilly seemed nice, but a little weird. Hey, everyone's different.
------------
Well, that's a rap! On our musical.ly, we have a few posts introducing Lilly, if you want to watch those, our musical.ly is, 
@agfaeries
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Bye!
   ~Bella Ann Renae!




Comments

  1. Aww, this is a cute little introductory photo story for Lily! Good job on the writing!
    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment