THE MEME THAT EXPLAINS MY LIFE!!! :) And other random things...

Hey! It's B-E-L-L-A here!
B- Beautiful!
E- Enchilada Lover! (Do NOT Judge... I love them with a passion. :D)
L- Lost in the written words of Harry Potter (Metaphoric much? :))
L- Lovely Handwriting! (Thank you very much...)
A- Amazingly AWESOME! (20% Cooler... ~Rainbow Dash)
~ I found this google photo on google images, and it explains my LIFE! <3
Here it is:
I DO NOT OWN THIS. ALL CREDITS GO TO THE CREATOR! 
Anyways, ISN'T IT THE BEST! I MEAN YASSS GIRL YASSS!!!!!! 
So I have extreme respect for the person that made this, and I just love it sooooo much! You can expect a poster in my room of it one day! (Bella's room, not Reyna's, she wishes though... :() 
So, Reyna and I took a quiz on which godly parent we have, and we both got- (drumroll..)
ATHENA!!!
YAY! I LOVE ATHENA! She is just so smart and elegant and AWESOME! Comment your fave god/goddess! 
Let's see what are Hogwarts house is:
The sorting hat say...
GRYFFINDOR!!!!!
I'm brave, I'm brave, I'm brave! YASSSSS!!!! :)
What is my Ilvermorny house? (North American Witchcraft and Wizarding school)
Thunderbird! :)
So, I hope you enjoyed this somewhat useless post, but it was fun, right? :) Anyways, please comment questions on my google, (Rainflower8), musical.ly (agfaeries), our on this blog! (Rainflower8) I hope you enjoyed, BYE!!!!!:D
~Bella Ann Renae!                                        


Comments