My Wishlist!

Hello! It's Bella! So, I was bored earlier today, and decided to tell you guys about my wishlist of things! Comment below anything that YOU want for your social media or hobbies!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The first thing that I am hoping to get soon, is a new camera! As you know, a while ago, my photography camera broke and I am not able to take the same quality photos. So, I decided to take this opportunity and save up for a DSLR! The one that I want is the "Canon EOS Rebel T4i" It is really cool!



Thirdly, I want to get the AG violin set for my dolls! I play Viola, so I could just pretend it was a Viola instead of a violin... XD But it is super cute!
I also want to get a tripod! If you didn't know, I don't use a tripod for my musical.ly stopmotions! I just balance my device on a box, and film! I didn't add a picture of the tripod because it would make the post a lot more slower, and the tripod picture I tried to put on said it would be hard for you guys to see so...
Well, that's all I have today! TTYL!
~Bella Ann Renae!

Comments