NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 1 "Starting..."

It has begun! I am so excited! I woke up at 6 in the morning, wrote for about an hour, and relaxed for 15 minutes. Then, I started getting ready for my day!
--------------
After school:
Alright. Don't get me wrong. I love my teachers. I think they are AWESOME. But- I had to sneak a few words when I had time during class. BUT I FINISHED MY WORD COUNT!!!!! YAY! My word count, (as of now) is 2,800! I finished my day 2 word count too! So, I am ahead of the game, man! I played with some sprints today, and I realized that I could write 600 WORDS?!?!? In 25 minutes! That means: 50 minutes= 1,200 OH.MY.COWS.POTATOES. WHA??? So, my plan is to keep up the 2,000 words esc. thing... then... I will finish NaNoWriMo 10 days early! I am 7% done with my whole goal, which is 40,000 words. Alright, so I'll leave it her for today... so I'll go write some more! Stay tuned for my final word count for today on tomorrow's post! Bye!


Comments