NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 10 "Just Write!"

Heyoooo!!!!!!!!!! It is NaNoWriMo day 10, and the word count goal for the day is 16,667. Woah. That is a lot of words. I am happily at, 16,771 words! My novel has a lot of small chapters, rather then a few big once, so I am at chapter 35! My ultimate goal for tonight is 17,000, but I have like 30 minutes to write this post, and write some more, before I go to bed. (Yes, I have a bedtime... :D) But, I found this extension for chrome, and it is called, "Typewriter Sounds," So satisfying! Basically, you turn it on, and whenever you type, it sounds like you are punching letters into a type writer! I thought it was really cool... XD. [Proud member or Nerdz :)] I honestly don't have much else to say so... OH! I am getting to a lot of multi-conflict parts of my story, and IT IS SO EXCITING!!! I know it's not that big of a deal, but for me, being some one who has never gotten more than 10 pages of a novel done, this is big. Really big. So, my "word of advice to you" if you are having trouble getting your words done, or are lacking motivation is to- JUST WRITE!!! Even if it is pure trash, (is that a thing? 'Pure' trash? Probably worse than pure bloods. REFERENCES!!!!) just tell that horrible piece of ashamed literature, "I'll see you in December!" and leave it. Don't look at it until December. NaNoWriMo is about quantity, not quality. SO JUST WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay then, I'll leave you to it now. :) Bye!!!!
                                       ~Reyna :D

Comments