NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 11 "Scrap Them!"

Hola Amigos! Today is NaNoWriMo day 11, and if you are American, it is Vetrens day! If you know anyone who is a veteran, make sure to thank them! :) Anyways, onto the writing e-stuff. :) Alright, so the word count goal for the day is 18, 333. I am at the (sad) word count of 17,658. :( I have plans with tonight, so I am trying to get this update up, and get pretty close to my word count. I have no idea where my story is going. I made AL LOT of plans, and outlining, and when Novemeber actually starts, I scrap it all. I'm mad at myself. I MEAN I COULD HAVE JUST STAYED TO MY OUTLINE!!!! But, then again, if I stayed to my outline, one of my favorite characters in my novel, Aspen, wouldn't be in it. So... GOODBYE OUTLINES!!! :):):) Anyways, I will talk to you guys later! TTYL... ("Be be be my BFF cause I JK what's coming next, let me LMOO with the rest.. just TTYLXOX!!!" Does anybody remember that song? :))

Comments