NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 12 "20K Mark!"

OH MY GOODNESS PEOPLE I REACHED 20K. That's a lot of words. It is an INSANE amount of words to write in 12 days. Well, I just lost my insanity. See you in Wonderland, peeps.
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, I hope you guys reach your 20K mark today! I got the City Of Bones, by Cassandra Clare, today, and I've been glued to it. It took me legit all my strength to rip my face from the book, and start typing. What's good, is that I wrote 1,000 words under 40 minutes. That's always good. :) I like to break up big word goals like this: I need to write 1,000 words. I know I can just barely write 500 in 20, so I will do a sprint like that. Then, I can take a short break to check my email, and word count. Then, I write another 20 minutes, and I should be at my goal. :) I hope this helps! Also, if you are doing the YWP NaNoWriMo, I just found out they added the bar graph tool, like in the regular NaNoWriMo site!
Here is mine:

OH YEAH THE TREND LINE IS UP, I REPEAT UP!!! As you can see, lots of chapters. I am currently on chapter 44, moving soon to 45. I hope to get to that 50% mark in 2-3 days. Anyways, IMMA GO READ SOME MORTAL INSTRUMENTS! I'll see you guys tomorrow! BYE!!!
~Reyna :D

Comments