NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 14 "The 100!"

Hi guys! It is NaNoWriMo Day 14, and the word count for the day is 23,330. My total word count for the day is- 23,364. I am just passed the goal, BUT IT COUNTS OKAY. :) I have reached a milestone! My novel first draft is over 100 pages!!! That's literally the farthest that I have ever gotten in a novel. :) We are soooo close to the 1/2 way point, which means that we're plowing through it! Come on, let's do this! If you didn't know, I write my story on the YWP NaNoWriMo site, but since they updated the website, to make a newer version, it is still in beta testing. That means, that the website could crash at any time. So, I backup my story onto Google Docs, (1) so I can access it anywhere and (2) so if anything happens to the website, I will still have my story. Anyways, I just barely made the goal today. I worked all afternoon on a poster for some school stuff, and finally got time to do my words. I wrote almost the whole 1,667 word count in maybe an hour. But, I had an urge to watch YouTube, so it was pretty hard. :) I can't believe that tomorrow is the half way point. It all goes so fast, and I am proud of myself for how far I've gotten, and that I've actually stuck around for this long. Anyways, that's all I have to say tonight! See you guys tomorrow,
                                                                                            ~Reyna :D

Comments