NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 16 "Anger! BEWARE! :0)

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW IT'S CRAZY. I was using the Write or die program, and I was shooting for a 301K sprint. I DID IT. Then, THE PAGE RELOADED AND DELETED EVERYTHING THAT I WROTE. I was at my word count goal, and everything! I think I cried. Ugggg... I have to write a whole 'nother 1000 words. So, now I am 1,000 words behind on the word count, and I have 30 minutes to get to it before 9.
~~~
Okay, so sorry about my little rant thing there. I was (and still am) really frustrated. To tell you the truth, I have had NaNo pretty easy so far, so I guess I should have seen it coming. But, if you are doing the YWP NaNoWriMo, I found out that you can download your document in manuscript form! Now, I can save my novel to a USB drive, and it will be okay! Okay, so it is NaNoWriMo Day 16, and the word count goal for the day is 26,667. I am at 26,802. That is all of the writing that I will be doing today. I am sure. Okay, so I am really sorry for this short and rant-y and weird update. I will have more tomorrow. (hopefully)
                                                                                ~Reyna :D

Comments