NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 19 "YouTube and More!"

Hello! Today is NaNoWriMo Day 19, and the word count goal for the day is 31,667! My word count is 31,678 words. There is less than 20,000 words to write now! I am so excited! It has started to sink in, we are actually almost done! I am too deep into this to quit, and it really amazes me how I have actually stuck around this long, and how I haven't given up yet. Only 11 days left! :) That is less than 2 weeks! Okay, so I have been obsessing over this too long. Anyways, I want to write some more after I take a break, but I have plans for tonight so... I might be up pretty late, and I will have to get all my writing done tomorrow night, because I'm busy all day tomorrow. Anyways, if you haven't seen it already, I added a cool little progress graph-oval thing, to the side bar on my blog. I thought it was cool :) Just click on it to make your own for one of your blogs!
                                         Happy Writing,
                                                          ~Reyna :)

Comments