NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 22 "GOTTA GET AHEAD!!!"

Hey guys! It is late NaNoWriMo day 22, and the word count goal for the day is 36,667! I am at 37,112! Yippee! Less writing tomorrow! Actually- THAT IS A LIE. So, my official first day of Thanksgiving break is tomorrow, and it is also the day before Thanksgiving and Black Friday. So, I am going to try to get quite a bit of words written, since I don't have anything to do but write! I might have a chance to write maybe another 100 words tonight, but that's probably it. Then, I hope to get ahead tomorrow instead of staying consistently barely passed the goal each day, like I am right now! GUYS I'M IN IT TO WIN IT. I hope you are too! Please DO NOT quit! You are already so far in, and the end is close! Even if you don't reach the word count goal, you should still be happy to come out of November knowing that you tried your hardest, and you have at least most of a novel to edit. My novel is probably going to be larger than 50,000 words, and I hope to finish it after NaNoWriMo, even though I have never actually stuck to novelizing straight for this long. I hope it sticks! I have a lot of other projects going on. In December, I am most likely not even going to look at my draft, because I will be working on a short story for a contest, which my teacher is doing a lot of things to get me the appropriate forms and stuff, and I don't want to let her down. So, yeah! I am also going to be working on a promotional video for my Sunday school, which I get to film and edit! I am so excited! Anyways, here is a quick graph update:


It is going good! Anyways, I will talk to you guys later! Bye!
~Reyna :D

Comments