NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 25 "Websites!"

Hi! It is Nanowrimo day 25, and the word count goal for the day is 41,667! My word count is 41, 907! Yay, I'm ahead! But, I have busy plans tonight, so I am trying to get even more writing... and a nice amount YouTube. :)
 I am really tired... but I need to write more. Also, I am working on a little blog post about my camera, where I will explain more about it. I had a little word buffer 2 days ago, and got ahead, to see that I didn't write much yesterday. So, I am onto today's goal. Blah.
Anyways, this blog post is about things that I use to up my word count. So, here we go:
1. http://www.writeordie.com/
I love using writeordie2! Basically, you set yourself a word count, and how long that should take you. Then, you write on the program! If you slow down, they start deleting your words, and you have to fix them while being timed. It helps me get my words done, and it's how I get my 1K30's done. :)
2. K POP MUSIC....
There isn't exactly a link... but I find K-pop (Korean Pop) nice while writing. It sets an electric mood, and gets you writing- fast. Plus, the lyrics are in Korean, so you won't pay to much attention to the lyrics, and instead on the words that you are using. Bands I like: BTS, TWICE, Blackpink.
3. https://coffitivity.com/
I think that I've told you guys about this before... but I'm not sure. Anyways, I really like this website if I'm not in the mood to have my earbuds in and music pumping. This website has recordings of how cafe's sound, so it basically calms you down and it is really realistic, if you can't go out and write. I do sometimes unplug my earbuds, and listen to it out loud, to make it more realistic, and it let's my ears relax. That probably sound weird... XD
Anyways, that's all I have to help you guys survive the last 5 days of NaNo! That's all I have today, so I will see you guys tomorrow... bye!
                                        ~Reyna :D

Comments