NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 26 "Improvement!"

Hi! Today is Nanowrimo day 26, and the word count today is 43,333! We are nearing the end! There are less than 7,000 words to write! :) I am at 43,352! Today's blog post is about improvement. :) I am happy to say that my speed has increased since the first day of Nano. If you read the first daily post, you could see that I was super excited that I could write 600 words in 25 minutes. I think I was freaking out, but now, I can write 600 words in 15 minutes! That is a whole 10 minute difference! So, if you are feeling a little low about your writing, or word count, I recommend trying to track down where you were at the beginning of Nano. You have most likely improved, and if not, let that drive you to get back to where you were in the next few days, and maybe even get better. Anyways, wherever you are in Nano, I hope that you are having fun in these last few days.
                                                                    Happy Writing,
                                                                              ~Reyna :D
                                                     Links:
                                          Kat & I's blog: thedollduo.blogspot.com
                                          Photography Branch: reynaphotography.blogspot.com
          (Check out my photography branch for some AWESOME updates!!! They are important!)

Comments