NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 28 "NEVER FEAR!!!"

Hi! Today is NaNoWriMo day 28, and the word count goal for today is 46,667! My word count is 45,010. I know, I am not at the goal. BUT NEVER FEAR! I SHALL BE THERE!:) Anyways, this blog post is going to be utterly small... I need to keep writing! Anyways, today I did not have very much time to write. I had a unexpected dentist appointment, and didn't getf hope till 6:30. Then I had some HW, and dinner. Now, I can FINALLY get to writing. But, I'm not feeling so good. I have a toothache, headache, and my tummy hurts. Things could not get any worse. So, I need to get writing. I will see you guys tomorrow, with a hopefully happy/longer blog update!
                                                                    Happy Writing!
                                                                           ~Reyna :D

Comments