NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 29 "I WON! I WON! I WON!"

Hi guys! Today is Nanowrimo day 29, and the word count goal for today is 48,333 words! My word count is----------------------------- OH MY COWS POTATOES I AM DEAD!!!!! 50,057!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WON NANOWRIMO!!! I WON NANOWRIMO!!! I WON NANOWRIMO!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
I wrote more than 4,000 words today, and I DID IT GUYS!!! I ACTUALLY WROTE A NOVEL!!!!
Okay, so my full draft isn't done, but I am NEARING THE CLIMAX!!!! And I hope to finish the whole thing tomorrow! Don't worry, I will OBVIOUSLY post tomorrow, and I hope to attend the virtual Nanowrimo party live stream on Decemeber 1st!!!! GUYS. You have to win NaNoWriMo. Even if you don't feel like it, you have to. For me. For the program. For everyone you told this too. You have one more day to catch up, go. JUST DO IT GUYS!!!Today, I was sick, and couldn't go to school. My tooth and throat hurt, I had a stomach ache, and I threw up. When I won, I ran across my house screaming, "I WON!!! I WON!! I DID IT! I REALLY DID IT!" I am freaking out. Oh my cows potatoes.
                                                      Keep Writing Guys,
                                                                  ~Reyna :D:D:D
                                                              (I added a few extra smiley's.... to match my mood even a little. :))

Comments