NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 30 "The Last Day!"

Oh. My. Cows. Potatoes.
TODAY IS NANOWRIMO DAY 30 AND I'M FROM THE AMITY FACTION. (Yes, I am on chapter 4 of Divergent... No Spoilers!) The word count goal is (I bet you know it!) 50,000! Yes, we did it guys! We have written for 30 days, and wrote a novel. :) My word count (for now) is 50,088. :) I am going to write a bit more, because my full novel is SO CLOSE to the climax. I hope that you guys had fun this month, and that you managed to get past the annoying happenings that may, or may not have, gone down this month. OhMyGosh this is amazing.
Whew.
This month was very productive. First of all, I WROTE A NOVEL! And I blogged EVERYDAY of NaNo! (I did have to post some the morning after... because I forgot/ didn't have time. :)) By the way, this whole daily NaNo thing, had led me to 50 posts!!! Yes, this is the 50th Rainflower8 blog post! :)
                                                                              As Always, Happy Writing,
                                                                                          ~Reyna :D

Comments