NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 4 "Lot's And Lots of Writing... and More"

Hello! :D Today is NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 4, and the word count goal for today is 6,667 words. I am proud to say that I am at 8,023! I am trying my very hardest to get to tomorrows word count goal, which is 8,333. SO THAT'S THE SITCH. (comment if you get my reference, KP fans!) Alright, so I did a whole lot of writing today. I wrote during homeroom period during class, and I had some extra time during language arts to write (like 15 minutes) I also got to write after I finished my work in some of my classes. I was sitting alone today on the bus, so I got like a chapter written (about 600 words) and when I got home I wrote for about an hour and 1/2! Good stuff!
Later that night:
Alright-ie guys, it is about 9:00 PM right now, and I think I am done writing today. I am at the proud word count of 8,403! Which means, I passed tomorrow's word goal! YAY:) Tomorrow, it will be the weekend, and I hope to achieve 10,000 words by tomorrow. It will be quite a lot of writing, but I think I can do it. Anyways, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow! Bye!
                                                               ~Reyna:D

Comments