NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 6 "Keep Going! (Pep Talk!)"

Alright guys, DAY LIGHT SAVINGS IS HERE!!!! So, those days when I have to wake up at 6 in the morning to go to orchestra, at least there will be some more light instead of almost, pitch black darkness, which is how it normally is on the 3 days I go to orchestra. Alright, so because of this, you might feel tired, or lazy for the next week or so. BUT, this is why I'm here today!
Today's topic is going to be about staying motivated.  I don’t know about you guys, but I am getting pretty lazy about this whole, “write 50,000 word thing.” Actually, I am voice typing this because I'm too lazy to actually type it -my fingers hurt from all of this typing… XD.  First I'm going to just throw out some inspirational quotes that might just be all you need to take a sip of that hot chocolate, and begin writing. (All of these are not my quotes. No copyright intended.)
  1. “Why I write number 85: Because creating something that didn't exist before is as close to magic as I will ever get.”
  2. “The only writer to whom you should compare yourself too, is the writer that you were yesterday.
  3. Get back to writing you fool! You’re behind on your word count.
Alright so I hope that this kind of sparked some motivation. If you have no apparent reason to not wanting to write, and you just feel drained,(like you just can't put your fingers onto the keyboard just simply because you don't feel like it!), or you would much rather be playing videogames right now then sitting on your bed debating whether to write or not, I have the perfect remedy for you. So, if you are in the mood for watching YouTube or any ‘video media,’ go on to YouTube right now, and search, “winning nanowrimo”. On it, you will see a bunch of videos of excited people with happy faces. Click on one. These people are so happy, that they can make anyone smile, just by watching the video. Just think about how you would feel if you too, if you won NaNoWriMo. So, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to get to writing now.  I haven’t written at all today because I was out of the house all day, but I am determined to get to tomorrow's word count.  Thankfully, I only have to write about 500 words, so that is pretty good. My word count now, is 11,084. My progress is pretty good, but I want to write more! So, I will talk to you guys later, and goodbye!
                              ~Reyna :D

Comments