NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 7 "I LOVE MUSIC!!! ≧◡≦"

Hello Everybody! It is NaNoWriMo Day 7, and the word count goal for the day is 11,667! I am at 12,021! Yay! I was under the word count for the day for a little while... I almost had a panic attack :) I haven't ever been with the word count, because I have always been like at least 1 day ahead! I am trying to get back to that pattern, but man, that's hard! Okay, so I have been obsessing over some K-Pop songs recently... I have a problem. I like listening to songs in different languages then the ones that I know (English, Bengali, and Arabic) so I can pay attention to the rythim, but pay more attention to the words I am writing then the words I am singing. (Yes, I know what I just said. DEAL WITH IT :D) I'll share one song from my little "playlist" every blog post in November. :)Okay, so this song is really really REALLY catchy! It is called, "TT by TWICE" :) So, I like listening to Disney French songs while writing, as well as Spanish, Germain, and K-Pop songs. :) Alright, so that is all for today... I'm sorry I just talked about music... XD Anyways, I will see you guys tomorrow! BYEEE!!!
                                                                          ~Reyna :D

Comments