NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 3... "Word Goal Changing :O"

Today, I also woke up early, and I had a good 40 minutes. Then, I passed day 4's word count goal! As of this morning, :) Also, my word count by the end of my morning sitting is- 5,539! over 5,000 words on day 3, and I am feeling good!
That night:
So it is about 7:20 PM, and I have just wrote for 35 minutes, which is a pretty good session. I am going to write more after I eat, but the most important part of today's blog is: I CHANGED MY WORD-COUNT GOAL!?!?! Yes, I changed it to the big 50,000, and I am still ahead of the word count, which I am proud to say. Right now, I am exactly at 6,100 :) The word count goal for the end of the day is 5,000. Yay:)
The Final Writing Session:
Alright, so it is about 8:40, am I am planning on going to sleep at 9. I just finished my words for the day, and I have been writing for about 1 hour, which is pretty good in my opinion. So, I am really tired because I did a lot of writing, and all the candy sugar is draining out so... :) But, my final word count for the day is- 6,774! Yay! I am ahead by 1 day and a little more, but I wish it was farther. There is only so much you can write... XD So, that's all for today. Also, I wrote this particular blog in different parts of the to keep you updated, so you can tell that I am a morning person. XD Anyways, Bye for now, and I will see you tomorrow!
                                                       ~Reyna:D

Comments