NaNoWriMo 2016 Day 9 "DA SLUMP"

Alright guess, I just got home at school, and I am planning on writing for a while today. I am being held back on my reading since NaNoWriMo started, so my plan is to save at LEAST 15 minutes to read everyday for the rest of the month. I know that it is virtually nothing, but it's better than the pace I have been going at on my reading. (I might start a book review series with my little bookworm, and co-founder of this blog: Bella, tell me what you think!) Anyways, the word count goal for the day is 15,000 and I am- sadly- still at 13, 805. Yippee. I am going through a huge slump, and the only thing that is keeping me going is bribing myself with candy, and K-Pop. :) So, yeah. I am also creating like a little, "Google Keep" Note board with a bunch of inspirational pictures, so that's nice. Alright, so I gotta get to THE WRITING E-STUFF. So...
      Later that day, 7:00 PM:
Hello! So, I have reached 15K and I am so happy! I did a 40 minute sprint, and guess how many words I got. Guess. 1,500!!!! WHAT!?!?! Yes, so I got my words in for the day, which is nice, and for the rest of the night I am going to work on getting back my little streak that I had going on when my goal was 40,000 words. But, writer's block has been slowly hitting me, and it's the worst. To get my words in, I have to do a lot of unnecessary descriptions, and figurative language that I am not sure makes sense. But, hey, it can wait until December! So, for today, here is my writing song: Alright, so this isn't a song, but I think a lot of you guys might like it. I get these sounds from a website called, "coffitivity" and basically, it sound almost EXACTLY like how it sounds in a cafe! They have multiple audios, so whichever one gets you going works. It's fun to listen too, because sometimes you hear random people yelling, "Hey Bob!" like in a real cafe. It's nice when your stuck at home writing. :) So, here is a link: https://coffitivity.com Anyways, I think that's all, and I will see you guys tomorrow! Bye!
                                                        ~Reyna :D

Comments