Pre-NaNoWriMo Blogs! (Oct. 13- Oct.31)

The following text was typed on:

~10/13/16 Thursday~

Hello friends! It's Bella here, and I am here to give you the UPPIE-DATE. Let's do this. Okay, so NaNo has not actually started yet, so I am mainly just outline a story that MIGHT be my NaNoWriMo novel. (It most likely will be, unless I have a sudden change of decision, which in my case, is prone to happen.:)) More on the plot and such on my Youth NaNoWriMo page, which is linked at the end of my whole post. :) So, for the longest time, I had no real plot. It was just the world, and the main character. Nothing happens, no plot. Boring. Yesterday was the first day that I actually sat down and worked on the plot, and it is surprisingly, not all rubbish. (Share for talking smack about your own writing! :) "Your biggest critique is yourself.") I think it is pretty interesting. I am still working on the story outline, but I think I am about a quataer far in the story right now, so if I work on a quater every day, I will obviously be done in 4 days, so that's good! That's all I really have to say today, so I will see you, in a tiny scroll of your computer! Bye!

~10/14/16 FRIDAY!!!:)~

So, today, I realized that I had to write a little more than 1,466 words per day to complete my NaNoWriMo goal, which is 44,000. Wow. I'm not complaining though, at least I don't have to do 50,000! :D I am sooooo excited! Why can't November come sooner? Anyways, Halloween is coming! What are you guys going to be? I'm still debating. I might be a wicked witch, or Hermione, for the 2nd time! :)

~10/27/16 THURSDAY~

Hello. :D Okay, I'm am soooo sory that I haven't blogged about anything in forever! But, I just started a new writers notebook, and am working on setting up my desk for NaNoWriMo, even though I will probably mostly just write in my blankets, on my bed. ITS COLD IN NOVEMBER! :) So, there are 4 days until NaNoWriMo. YAY!!! The excitement is killing me! I am just so excited! I don't actually have a full outline, I just have a bunch of character stuff and a bit of plot outline for the beginning. I might just let the story take me wherever it wants. :) Also, Halloween is in 4 days too! Yay! I am going Trick-Or-Treating with my friend, who I also went with last year! I am going to be a witch! :) My plan is to wait until exactly 12:00 AM on November 1st, and write the first sentence of my novel. Then, I'll go to bed, wake up early, then write some more! 40000 here I come! 



Comments

  1. Hey guys! I'm re-reading this remembering that I had changed my word goal from 44,000 to 40,000 to 50,000. (I reached 50,000 in 2016 by the way!) I can't wait to do another NaNo! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment