Neopet Screenie 1 + Fandom Day! (WHAT'S A SCREENIE!?!)

Hi! It is Bella, finally here to reclaim my right to this blog! (If your new here, take a look around! We have tons of things!) Anyways, if you didn't know, today is Fandom Day! Which means:
-Write your fandoms on your hand, and wear it around proudly! 5 of mine are on my hand. :)
My fandoms:
1. Percy Jackson
2. Harry Potter
3. Lunar Chronicles
4. Sailor Moon (And any other anime :))
5. Lilo + Stitch! (I don't know if this is a fandom... but it's still awesome! I've watched every show/movie!)
So yeah! And, I also made my first Neopets Screenie! If you don't know what Neopets is, it is a game where you make digital pets, earn points, or Neopoints, and play games! A screenie is when you take a screenshot of something that happens to you on Neopets, and draw/write funny dialogue on it!
I made one right here, with my elephante, Princess_Flightwing!
The drawing is pretty crumby... but it was my first digital! I have a deviant art (Rainflowerart) where I put occasional art! 
Anyways, this is a pretty random post, but my last one got a lot of views, so I though you guys might want another one! I might upload the occasional screenie, instead of setting up the usual PetPage. (I hope to do that in a few years though) So, yeah! 
Neopets Website: http://www.neopets.com/
(Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated or sponsered by Neopets. I just really love the game!) I might make a Screenie Tips post, once I get a bit more practice. Anyways, see you later, bye!
          ~Bella! :D
Please do NOT use my photography, screenies, or any other media without my consent. You may link to me, but please contact me through the comments if you are hoping to directly use my media. Thanks.)


Comments