2016's OVER!!! (Year Recap!)

Hello! It is Bella here, and 2016s OVER!!! Okay, it's been over for more then like a week, but still, I took some pictures, and never did anything with them, so I decided to make a 2016 recap!

2016:
~The Year Harry Potter came back!
~HAMILTON!!!
~Dabbing!
~Musical.ly!
2016 was a big year for fangirls and fanboys all over... XD
2016 was a big year for me too! My blog and Stopmotion Musical.ly really took off! I'm about to hit 400 followers on Musical.ly (@agfaeries) 
I have hit almost 800 viewers on this blog too! 
Me and one of my best friends, Kat, kick started a blog together too! (Linked at the end: as always) 
My editing skills improved!
Now, I make banners, edit pictures, create collages, and so much more with the power of editing! 
PHOTOGRAPHY!
I now take all of my families business pictures, and my equipment upgraded this year too! I got a DLSR camera, and a tripod to film SMs!
I am really thankful for everything that has happened to me this year, and am excited for what is to come!
What happened in 2016 for you?
~Bella Ann Renae!
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Kat and Reyna's blog: thedollduo.blogspot.com

Comments