1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! (2 days belated...)

OH MY GOSH GUYS HI. It's been so long since I've talked to you guys! Happy Mothers day to all of my viewers, and their mother figure. :) I've been really busy, and I know I'm a bit late, (My real anniversary is May 12, but that's okay...) but I just wanted to take this time and say thank you.
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH for your support.
The past year has been amazing. Blogging has helped me escape the troubles of middle school and do what I really love most. I've had 1,042 page views IN TOTAL, which is absolutely amazing to me!!! I've had viewers from all over the world including USA, France, Portugal, and Switzerland. That is really cool! Thank you guys sosososo much, and I can't wait to see what year 2 will bring!!!
(P.S--- I have an updates post coming hopefully in the next few days!)

Comments