SUMMER 2017 UPPDATES!!!

Hey guys! It's Bella, back in full force with Rainflower8! I've been absent for awhile, so I thought updates for the next 2 months or so would be fitting. Anyways, it's summer here in the US and that means...
NO SCHOOL!!!!
WOOHOOO!!!
I've actually been out of school for a couple of weeks, but I just needed some time for myself, since I had a rough end to the school year. (Drama is the worst. :P) But I'm back, and ready to post! I have a BUNCH of photos that I've been taking... I just need to sort through all of my SD cards and find them. Poop.
FUTURE POSTS:
Anyways, you probably have read my last post, 25 doll-related things to do when you're bored. I hope it suits your fancy. :)
Anyways, so I think I might start putting a bit more of my personality into my blog... by posting things I'm more passionate about. Of course I LOVE to read, so I'm going to post little reviews after I finish a book. I don't know if I'm going to stick with it, but it just depends. I went to the library yesterday with my sister so she could study for an exam, so I had a few hours to kill. I brought along a bag of stuff, including my journal. So, I wrote down two blogposts. I already posted the 25 doll related things to do, but I also have a SLIME one coming out soon! Rebecca is going to be sooooo happy when she finds out that she's featured in one of my blog posts! She is actually going to be teaching you guys how to make slime! I know there are already a bunch of tutorials, but.... we need one from a dolls perspective. :)
UPLOADING SCHEDULE:
Yes!!! I don't think I've ever had an uploading schedule, which was really bad because I would post like 3 times a day, and then not post at all for the next two months. I really need to work on being consistent, so for the time being, I'm going to try to post every Wednesday on my blog, and every other day on musical.ly! (Thanks so much for OVER 450 followers on Musical.ly! That's crazy! I love you guys!)
Anyways, that's pretty much all I need to say, so... toodles!
-BellaAnnRenaexxx
||ProfessionalFangirl||

Comments