4th Of July Fun & Fireworks!

Hi guys!!! I am so excited to be sharing these pictures with you today, because my dance teacher had a HUGE 4th of July cookout the Saturday before. We got to make fireworks too! I basically had my camera up in the air for like an hour straight...

Before the fireworks, I took pictures while walking around the backyard with my friends. :)





Doesn't this look like Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" background?

 Reflections


Frog Fireworks!

Colored Sky





☮PeaceOutGirlScout



#canonfam



 Flaming Dragon















The next day, my family went to see the firework show in the city next to ours. We waited next to a river for FOUR HOURS to see these! It was totally worth it though! I sprinkled in some of those pictures above to! 
These are just a few of the pictures! We had loads of fun, running around and admiring the fireworks. My favorite is definitely the flaming dragon one. Which one is your favorite? What do you do to celebrate your country on it's special day?
Happy 4th of July!
~Reynaxxx
Disclaimer: Please do NOT use any photos or content on this blog without my consent. You can contact me to the comments, or my business email.(in the top right hand corner)



PSSSTTTT!!! Guess what? I might have some beach and lake photos to share with you in the coming weeks! And a DIY doll spa post. :) If you're reading this, comment "FourFunnelCakesAreFantastic"

Comments

Post a Comment