August 2017 Posting Schedule/Bullet Journal Set Up!

Hey guys! It's the end of July :( For me, that means getting ready to go back to school. But, I am still planning on posting every Wednesday. Here is my bullet journal layout for August 2017, and my posting schedule at the end! If you haven't seen my set up for July, you can read it here. For quick access to this schedule, and for more info about when I post, you can visit the page here, or by clicking the three dots next to the end of my pages. There you can find four other pages as well!
Anyways, here is my August bullet journal layout!


This is my August cover page. I personally preferred my July one better, but I couldn't think of anything else so I just did flowers again. 
I preferred my July monthly log too. Eh, I don't use this to much anyways.

This is my favorite page! I look forward to making this, "tracking page" every month, because I get to see myself grow and make the page fun and full of color and doodles!

I like this part. :)

 Ta-da! I didn't plan to detailed, so I could have more le-way room. As you can see, Mondays are now going to be interview days. :) Unless I don't have an interview, I'll post a book review. I do have a book review planned on the 18th. I am also posting some extra photos I have never revealed before online! Also, Lily's birthday is at the end of the month! Yipee! She has been in the family for almost a year, and we can't wait to celebrate! I am also excited to hopefully be starting a photostory series this month as well! :D
So, that was my bullet journal set up for August 2017! Comment if you're excited for the upcoming posts! :D Anyways, that's basically it for today. Bye!
~Reynaxxx





Comments

  1. This is really cute. I can tell that you are an artistic person...
    I've always kind of wondered about bullet journals. I might just have to look into it now...
    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment