Happy Birthday Rebecca! (2017!)

Hello! Bet you didn't expect to see me today, did you? Well, it was necessary to post something extra because today is... Rebecca's birthday! I'll hand it over to the star to give you more info...
Rebecca:
On July 27th 2015, me, a poor doll cramped into a box, saw the light, and was introduced to Rainflower8. 
Hello!!!! This day marks two years of Rebecca Rubin in the RF8 household! Party time!


I got my own private photo session today, and it was all PINK! I have been obsessed with this color, even though my signature color is purple. Pink is more Lily's thing. 

Reyna went flower picking, and my sisters surprised me with this pretty flower bouquet! 

I then put my giant hat on!

These shoes belong to a different outfit, but we thought it would look a better with this photoshoot. ;)
Our handmade reflector came in handy for this photoshoot!




The flowers also look pretty in my hair!

The backdrop was quite nice. Just some washi tape... perfectly removable... and a banner! You would remember it from my 100 fan stopmotion on my musical.ly- @agfaeries! We post tons of stopmotions there!

I really liked that Washi Tape background. :)
Okay, well I'm going to celebrate with my sisters! I hope you enjoyed all of these photos! :D
Equipment: 
Camera- Canon Rebel EOS t6
Handmade reflector
Rebecca's outfit:
Rebecca's movie dress and necklace
Rebecca's Holiday Dress shoes
We'll be back tomorrow for our Friday post! 
See ya later!













Comments

  1. I love the backdrop! These pictures are GREAT! I think Rebecca looks AMAZING!
    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment