Interview with AGTuber- Foreveranddollways! (AG Content Creators #4)

Hey guys! It's Reyna, and I'm excited to present to you another interview in my AG Content Creators series! This series is all about getting to know different AG lovers, of all different platforms. :) My last installment of this series was an interview with the AG Blogger Light4TheLord from the Dolls N' All blog! You can read it here! If you would like to see a list of all of the people I've interviewed, you can see the blog page here. Anyways, this week we got to interview the amazing Heart from the AGTube channel, Foreveranddollways! She makes tons of videos about AG, and makes music videos, top tens, and "Good Morning American Girl.' I will link all of her social medias down below, so I totally recommend you check her out and subscribe to her!
Okay, let's get started with the questions.
RF8: How did you first find out about AGTube, and why did you decide to start a channel?
FAD: I had my own personal YouTube channel, and once I got an AG doll I was interested in learning what other things I could do with my dolls, so I looked up "American Girl Dolls" on YouTube and there it was! 
RF8: You do a bunch of different AGML covers on your channel, so how do you choose your songs? What music do you normally listen to?
FAD: I normally listen to whatever is on the radio. I like to do songs that when I listen to, I can imagine a story in my mind.
RF8: How often do you work on videos/AG content throughout the week? Do you have a schedule?
FAD: I'm basically always working on content. I don't have a schedule though. I do try to upload as often as I can. 
Everyone I interview always has amazing photography, and Heart is no exception! She has tons of doll photography on her YouTube channel, and even some BTS videos of photoshoots!

RF8: Do you have any advice for AG Lovers dealing with hate?

FAD:  My advice for AG lovers dealing with hate is to just ignore them. Just keep doing you. People who support you will outweigh the people who don't.
RF8: What is your favorite video on your channel?
FAD:  I don't really have a favorite video. Maybe "Reacting to My Haters' Videos" at the moment. 
RF8: Why do you think you have grown out of other phases, but continue to use your dolls?
FAD:  I think AG dolls have always provided some kind of comfort to me. I've had them since I was super young, so I think they're just kind of part of me now. 
This is Saylor, Heart's GOTY 2016 doll!

RF8: How has your channel changed from when you first started in 2012?
FAD: My channel has changed so much. I think that I've learned to make videos that my subscribers will really like to see, rather than whatever I feel like making. 
RF8: Do you have any experience at the AG Place, or with your dolls to share with us? 
FAD: I have been to the AGP Orlando, Toronto, and Chicago. They were all positive experiences for me.
This is Skylar! She has stunning eyes, right?

RF8: Who was your first doll, and why did you decide to get her?

FAD: My first doll was #29, Madiline. I got her because at the time, she looked like me.
RF8: What social media are you most active on? (YouTube, Instagram, Blog, Flickr, etc.)
FAD: I am definitely most active on YouTube. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it! All of Heart's video idea's are so creative and definitely worth a subscription! I'm so excited for all of the upcoming blog posts we have, like more of "The Lily Blog," Content Creator interviews, photostories, photoshoots, and SO MUCH MORE. :D If you have any suggestions on who I should interview next, leave a comment! I'm always looking for more AG lovers to follow! Also, make sure to give me a follow if you would love to see more of this series, and a bunch of other AG blog posts. :)
ForeverandDollways YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AGdolls220022
ForeverandDollways Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foreveranddollways/
Okay, so, that's all for today! 
Peace!
~Reynaxxx

  

Comments