Pompom Fun! AGPS/Lily

Hello! It's Lily-Marie Luna here, and today I decided to share these pictures with you! Reyna took WAY to long to post these, so I decided to do it for her. She doesn't actually know that I'm doing it. Oh well! Anyways, Reyna was making this cool pompom banner for her sister Hylla (PJO fam gets the reference!) and we had some extra pompoms, and scraps. So we made a HUGE mess in Reyna's room, and we took some photos to document our fun!




Pompoms!


Selfie with the girls!

They turned because I accidentally got a pompom stuck in my hair... oops. 




Hehe... that's my job. Pouring pompom scraps on my lovely sisters. 






Friendship is forever! 💖

Party Time!

The pompom banner was made with extra pompoms Reyna made while making her sister's banner.





I know this was a short post... I just wanted to keep it sweet and simple. But, I hope you enjoyed! Oh! And comment below what crafts you like doing! How do you photograph your dolls? What is your favorite color on your dolls? Which one was your favorite photo?
Ciao!






PSSTTTT!!!! Hi :) Comment, "bluebeastscanbecomebutterflies." I have no idea what that means, but if you can describe it I applaud you. ;) Now I will try to run back to my bed, so Reyna doesn't see me on the laptop. BYE!!!!

Comments

  1. Pretty! I love that banner thing!
    Alright, bluebeastscanbecomebutterflies. How about blue caterpillars? They can become butterflies. :D
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lol, of course blue caterplillars can become butterflies! Xd :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I've never seen anyone use pom-poms as a backdrop, but it's a very creative idea!
    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment