Updates on GOTY 2018- Luciana Vega!


Hi guys! Guess what?!?! American Girl isn't ending the Girl Of The Year Line! I'm pretty sure everyone knows this except for me.... but yay! That means it's time to start thinking... who is GOTY 2018? Here's what we know about her:
~Her name is Luciana Vega
~We know her release day shirt!
~Her collection will (most likely) be based off of STEM, astronomy, science, etc.
~She will most likely be Latina or from Spain
~Her books will be written by author, Erin Teagan. (Search, "Erin Teagan books" and you will find the first two GOTY 2018 books! Only two are listed, so it is unsure whether or not there will be a third book.)
Don't hold me for all of these though! This is all stuff I've learned from predictions, other blog posts, tradmarkia, etc. I will probably be purchasing her if she enjoys STEM and such. :D I already made a deal with my mom that is I don't purchase any other stuff until Jan. 1, I can possibly get Luciana on her release date! Well, I might not even like her, but I can always not purchase her if I don't want to. She might be coming home guys! :D My prediction is that she will either have red or brown hair, because there has been a Barbie character named, "Princess Luciana" with red hair. For some reason, I hope she has green eyes! Like... Caroline green eyes. :D I would like that a lot!
Okay, well those are all of my GOTY 2018 updates for now! Make sure to comment what opinions, predictions, or info that you may have so that we can figure out more about Luciana!
~Reynaxxx

Comments