Lily In Purple//Photoshoot!

Hi! It's Lily, and I have some of these photos to share with you! I took them last winter, on a relativaly warm day. I have never gotten to posting them until now! I hope you enjoy these pictures!









All the wind!




All girls need a hat... for those "special" bad hair days. ;)

Okay, my hair was pretty on fleek that day. Reyna did it into a french braid crown. :)


We have 3 pinecone trees in our backyard, so we always have tons of small little pinecones on the ground. :) If you didn't know, Reyna's first ever blog was where she posted her very first photo shoot! I'll link below if you want to check that out.
Here: 
It's kind of hilarious!
Anyways, fall is my favorite season of the year! I am so excited that it is coming up, which means fall scented candles, warm sweater and scarves, bokeh outside, ahhhhh!!! I am so excited! What is your favorite season? Comment below! 
Bon voyage, until next time!


Comments

  1. These photos are stunning! I really like the winter vibe they give off. I can't pick a favorite season. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them. :) Haha, I love seasons for different reasons... but I think fall will always be my favorite!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much for nominating me!
    ~Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Lily is such a good name for 61, and she looks beautiful in Rebecca's meet outfit. I love your blog. I recently found it and it's GREAT! Love everything about it!

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! Haha, are you a potterhead too? That was the only name that stood out to me, because Lily from Harry Potter was such an amazing character, even if she wasn't shown much :) I'm so happy that you love my blog! :D
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete
    2. Nope! I've actually never read the books, despite influence from family and friends! Your blog is great! Of course I like it! That was a quick reply!

      Delete

Post a Comment