The Blogging Recognition Award & Liebster Award! (YAY!)

Hi guys! You have no idea how EXCITED I am to be writing this. :D :D :D Guess what?!? I was nominated for these awards! I've never been nominated for anything before, so this is super cool! Okay, on to the awards!
Cool! I love the headers for this award, so pretty! First, thank you so much Light4TheLord for nomintating me! Like, you have no idea how grateful I am to be nominated for this! You should totally click here to see her blog, Dolls N' All! It's really awesome! I actually interviewed her about a week ago, so I'll link that here! Okay let's keep going, I'm so excited!
RULES!:
~Thank the blogger who nominated you
~Give some history about how you started your blog
~Give two pieces of blogging advice
~Nominate 15 bloggers

How I started my blog!

I was actually first interested in starting a YouTube channel! I had always loved video making since I was really little, and I did (and still do) film videos on my camera. I think it was the fact that I could say whatever I wanted, without worrying what others thought. I posted a couple videos, just for special occasions and contests, but my parents didn't allow me to use my channel regularly. So, I did some research. I was thinking about how I could share my love of AG and creating with the world, but still have it comfortable for my parents. I found the Weebly website making site, and I started my first blog, with my parents support. I have it linked in a couple of my blog posts... it was an interesting blog. That blog was also heavily inspired by MyFroggyStuff. :) I got kind of tired of posting soon though. Weebly blogs did not show up in search engines unless you paid a monthly fee, which I obviously couldn't do. My main goal was sharing my love with some people like me, not staying in a tiny hole, ya know? So I found out about blogger. It seemed like a dream compared to Weebly (I don't have anything against Weebly, it's just Blogger worked better for what I wanted to do :D) and I just decided to switch! I've been blogging on this blog for about a year, and it has been so fun! I can't wait to keep going with this blog. :D

Blogging Advice!

1. Don't think about followers. I know at some point that became very hard for me, and there was a point where I found myself thinking, People will read me if I post this, or, I shouldn't post this because no one will like it.
But that's the thing. It's your blog! For me, blogging wasn't my career or schoolwork. It was something for my enjoyment, and there wasn't any point to it if I didn't have fun. That's probably my most important tip. Don't suck all of the fun out of something you really love!
2. Make friends! Well, don't give out your address to people you just met through email two days ago. But, it's okay to talk to other bloggers and learn more about them! It just makes the whole experience so much more fun! Try not to stay in a little isolated bubble. Comment on posts if you enjoyed them, or actively ask questions. Look for new blogs to follow, because you never know what you might find. :D
So yes, my main advice for blogging is to simply have fun. <3

My Nomintations!

Here is who I nominate! (Click to view their blog) I only did 10 because I follow a lot of AG Bloggers who don't post anymore. :(
Time for the Liebster award!
I was also nominated for this by Light4TheLord from Dolls N' All! She is so awesome, and she's also posting every day this month so make sure to check that out! Thank you so much!
RULES!:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) (RF8: I am going to be putting it on my buttons page :) Tap the three dots next to the pages to find more pages! I used the word pages a lot in this parentheses...)
3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post!

10 Facts!

1. My favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and cream.... and cookie dough..... and mint chocolate chip.... and vanilla bean.... (I should stop now, shouldn't I?)
2. I first started blogging on May 12th, 2016. (Well actually I started on my old blog on January 18th 2016. 
3. I love to write! I have participated in Nanowrimo, and I hope to do it again this year!
4. I have one pet. Snowball is my little blue budgie parakeet, and I've had her for about three years. I once tried taking care of a ladybug though....
5. My favorite movie...... hmm.... I like most of the Harry Potter movies (The books were better... obviously :)) and I had a huge Frozen obsession a couple years ago. Oh! I LOVE Lilo and Stitch! All of the Lilo and Stitch movies and T.V episodes were awesome!
6. My favorite food is sushi! Or ice cream... I love that too. Or puteen (is that how you spell it? Sorry if I spelled it wrong) 
7. I think I really want to purchase GOTY 2018 on Jan. 1, because I really love her personality according to the leaks! Luciana or #27. :D
8. I love making music video stopmotions on Musical.ly! My username is: @agfaeries! You should totally follow me, because we are about to hit 500 followers! :D
9. A bit of a personal description:
I have brown hair. Very straight. Very.
I have brown eyes with a blue ring around my iris.
I'm 4 foot 11. (I know I'm short)
I really like jeans. I used to hate them, but now I love them. :)
10. I am a total fangirl. I love Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (not the movies), Divergent, Lunar Chronicles, The Hunger Games, Hamilton, (the broadway show; obviously) and all things Disney. :D

My Nominations!

1. Bella from, A Doll's Life because her posts are awesome!
2. Madi from, Madi Grace because her posts are so motivating!
3. Rebekah and Kerri from Camera Cuties Crew because of their awesome photography!
Again... I don't follow very many people. I tried not to nominate people who already won these awards, but if you did, I'm sorry about that. 
Yipee! That was fun! I also finally started a buttons page on my blog! You can see it, here! Or by clicking the three dots next to my pages. Thank you again Light4TheLord for nominating me! <3
Okay, that's it for today!
Happy August,









Comments

  1. This is cute! You have some great answers, and advice!

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diamond! I appreciate your support so much ❤️
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment