Exciting News/Announcements!!!

Hello Everyone!!! I have some very exciting news for you, but first....



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!


Today is such a fun day! Comment below what you and your dolls will be for Halloween! I’m dressing up as Hermione from Harry Potter!

I love her so much! I have been Hermione once other for Halloween, and I’ve dressed up as for for events tons of others! 
Okay, so, now what you have all been waiting for...


Rebecca is being featured as The Doll of The Month on the Dolls N’ All’s blog!!! Basically, Rebecca and K will write five blog posts that will be published throughout the month of November on the Dolls N’ All blog! Thank you so much to Light4TheLord, the author of Dolls N’ All for giving us this great opportunity! Thank you!
But shh!!! This is top secret until tomorrow! Why? Because the official announcement on the Dolls N’ All blog will be posted tomorrow, wit Rebecca’s introductory post! I’m so excited!!!
Here is a link to Light4TheLord’s blog: http://dollsnall.blogspot.com/
I also interviewed her a little while ago for my AGCC series, make sure you check that out too!

Okay, now one more announcement...


I’m doing NaNoWriMo (Again.) this year!!!! I participated last year (and won hehe) and I can’t wait to do it again this year! I’m going to try to do updates, but unlike last year, I don’t predict having much time to do daily updates :( I did have daily blog updates for NaNo last year, which are all the posts I posted in November 2016 😂 I’m so excited for that! 

Okay, I think I’m done haha 😆 I hope you all are doing well, thank you so much for reading!

Lots of love,
Reynaxxx

Comments