Having to Take a Hiatus :(

Hellooooo my friends!
I know it feels so weird to finally hear from me after like two months of absence, but I thought I would do a quick update post to tell you everything that’s been going on with RF8!
First of all, thank you to all of my new followers :) it makes me so happy that you guys are liking what I’m posting!
Next, There is a AGCC coming out soon, and it’s a pretty exciting one! But I haven’t been able to completely finish it just yet, but expect that soon!
I’ve had to take a break from blogging because of school starting and it’s a lot more busier than I thought it was going to be. I have missed my dolls and RF8 so much, and I’m going make more of an effort to spend more time with it.
That’s all I can say for now, but I’ll be posting soon!
~Reynaxxx

Comments

  1. Ah, I've missed you! I can't wait to see you back after your hiatus - I'm 'technically' on one too. Does this mean you're declining the email I sent you? Just wanted to make sure before I offered the spot to someone else.
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’m glad I’m too haha :) I actually responded to your email just this morning, sorry I couldn’t respond earlier :( I’m really excited haha!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. AGCC is Ag content creators, a series of interviews that I do :) I have a page on it, just click the three dots next to my other pages!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment