Let's Recap-2017!

Hey guys!
...
It's been awhile! Am I right or am I right?
I know I said this last time but I am so so so super super duper sorry for not posting. I would say that my excuse was school.... but I have been pretty lazy. It get's dark really quickly outside where I live, and the weather is ugly. Really ugly. :P Anyways, I wanted to make a post on 2017, it was our best year! (Though I've only been blogging for 2016 and 17 but, whatever.)
Hey guys! It's Lilly with the fam.
Rebecca: Fam? That's old now.
Lilly: Whatever.

Lilly: Anyways, today we are going to be reflecting on the past year and talking about our plans for 2018!

Rebecca: That's right! In 2017, we posted a LOT. And a lot more regulary... until August... we didn't keep up to that... 
Bella: That's a good goal! Let's try to post at least once every two weeks, preferably once a week.

Rebecca: Yes!

Bella: We were also nominated for a couple awards! We still need to catch up on some though... those are on your way!

Bella: We were also featured as the November Doll of the Month on our good friend Light4TheLord's blog, Dolls n' all! If you haven't heard of them (where have you been!?) here is a link to her blog: https://dollsnall.blogspot.com/

Camille: Oh! And we got a lot more public followers, and views from all different places in the world!
Bella: That's right! We have had views from Canada, Switzerland, France, Russia, Portugal, and UK! It's so cool to see how doll lovers from all over the world are joining us!

Rebecca; We also completely revamped RF8 this year to look more professional! Yes!
Lilly: We were pretty great this year, weren't we?



Bella: Well, we have to go work on some planning for our blog in 2018- we hope you enjoyed this sweet and short blog post!



Comments