Scents of Summer! (AGPS w/ Lilly-Marie)

Hey guys! Long time no see? Well summer has just started so the blog posts are going to start rolling in! I'm so excited for this summer for a couple of reasons:
1) MORE TIME FOR RF8!!!!
2) Long days put with friends and family
3)NO HOMEWORK!
4) Cross Country season is starting up again, so I get to run around all summer!
What are your plans for this summer? I don't know if I'll be going on any trips yet, but hopefully I will! (fingers crossed)
So today I went on a photoshoot and remembered how annoying it is to take photos in the bright sun, because you never know if your photos are out of focus or not until you come inside! It's absolutely terrible haha! But, I think these photos came out alright, what do you guys think?
Lilly is wearing Lea's Bahia shirt and shorts. I can't believe it's been 2 years since Lea was released! Lilly is also wearing the MAG meet outfit boots. I tried doing a french braid on her for the first time, and it came out pretty well! I think this look really suits her. 


I haven't taken pictures in so long, tbh I want to take pictures outside of my backyard... it gets a bit repetitive from time to time. 

I don't know why I have never taken photos by the trees growing in our backyard! Oof, these were so hard to get in focus and I wish I could have done better. 

looking at these now they aren't as in focus as I thought they were.






Then I moved to this tree, which I think was better for photos! 






I have really been liking the upwards angle recently so I played around with it today.


There were these plants in my backyard.
So these weren't my most favorite photos, but I just needed to get back into the groove of photography and stufffff. 
Ok well I hope you enjoyed this photoshoot! I can't wait for all of the posts coming from us this summer, and I'll see you guys later!
~Reynaxxx



Comments

  1. You are super good at photography and very talented! I have the same doll with the same boots and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! That's so cool, our dolls should totally twin haha!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment