Evening in Blue~AGPS w/Lily-Marie

~
Hey guys! It's Reyna! Recently I went out and took some photos of Lily! I wanted to narrate this post instead of Lily because I wanted to talk about the new camera techniques I learned/used in this photo shoot! This was more of a... experimenting? photoshoot, so a lot of the photos ended up over exposed, under exposed, blurry, etc. But looking back I got some photos that I was really proud of too! So I hope you enjoy this!
These photos are pretty similar, except for the green at the bottom! I tried to take a leaf and make a blur, I've never done it before but I thought it turned out good! I've been seeing this around a lot!

                                         
There's a prairie in my backyard, separating two neighborhoods, and it has a lot of colorful wild flowers! These flowers were the perfect size for shooting doll photos. 

Lily is wearing the AG blue mix and match top (I forgot the actual name lol), Lea's Bahia shorts, and black shoes from Rebecca's holiday outfit. 
Lily fell over a lot bc she was in the grass haha
Funny story: So the house across the prairie had little kids, and a couple of them came outside to play on their swing set and I was super paranoid the whole time while shooting... ok it's not that funny of a story. The struggles of being out with your doll.
Ok those are most of the photos!
Thank you so much for reading this blog post and tell me what you think about the photos! Also, I was thinking about making like a video series for the behind the scenes of blogposts and photoshoots! What do you guys think? I might try it out! Thank you again for reading this! 💖
~Reynaxxx




Comments