Interview with AGTuber- CameraCuties! (AGCC #7)

Hey guys! I had the opportunity to chat with Rebekah and Kerri from the AGTube channel, CameraCuties! They make amazing stopmotions, take really good photos, and are just so awesome! You definitely need to check out their YouTube channel *here!*, I'll also have their other social medias at the end of this post! Also, if you want to read the last AGCC with Bella from A Doll's life, and want to see the other interviews, click *here!* Ok, let's start with the questions!
Ok I know I say this for every interview, but CameraCuties has some great photography skills! I love how you style your dolls! 
RF8: How many dolls do you have, and what are their names? 
CC: I have seven dolls. Michelle, Addy, Kit, Lea, Anna, Isabelle, and Anani
RF8: What is one thing that you think you are good at (for content creating) and one you want to work more on?
CC: I like to think I'm good at coming up with video ideas that are really trending, or the exact opposite, that no one's done before! I want to work on making my lighting better in stopmotions.
RF8: What is your favorite platform to share your love of AG/Dolls?
CC: I love YouTube the most! Always have, always will.
AH! The bokeh on this photo! 👌
Isabelle is so pretty!
RF8: CameraCuties has grown so fast since it's beginning! Do you have any advice for anybody wanting to grow their platform as well?
CC: I think it's very important to upload frequently and have catchy thumbnails and titles.
RF8: What equipment do you use to produce your videos and posts?
CC: I use the Canon EOS 80D. I use two different tripods, (Cowboy Studio and Dolica brand) Cowboy Studio lights, and a camera remote (it helps your stopmotions not shake!)
RF8: Why do you think you have grown out of other phases (such as trends, different toys, etc) but continue to enjoy using dolls?
CC: I used to be OBSESSED with Monster High dolls. I think I grew out of them because I wasn't really doing anything with them besides play. Since I'm making videos and taking photos of my AG dolls, it really gives me a purpose to use them. 
They are so cute! I think this is my favorite photo you sent me!
RF8: Who was your first doll, and would you recommend her?
CC: My first doll was my older sister's doll. She's Just Like You #19 and her name is Michelle. I recommend her because you can do so many fun things with her hair and it's easy to take care of. Plus she's got a great personality! xD
RF8: How did you first find out about AGTube, and why did you start a channel?
CC: I think I found a FiveDollStars stopmotion and I was just blown away by how she could make her dolls move without her hands! I always wanted to start a YouTube channel, so I figured, why not do it with dolls?
RF8: Do your friends and family know about your dolls? Do you have any advice for anybody wanting to tell more people about their dolls?
CC: Yes of course! My best advice would be just to be really chill and pretend it's just a regular thing everyone does. If you don't make it a big deal, they won't either.
RF8: Lastly, do you have any fun stories or experiences with your dolls/at the AG place that you would like to share?
CC: During the spring break of 2016, my family went to California. We stopped by at the AG Place, and Kerri and I were SO excited! We had enough money to buy one doll, but our parent's bought us one as a gift! I've only been to a real AG store that one time, but I'm going to the New York AGP tomorrow to host my first meetup!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So those are all of the questions! Thank you so much Rebekah for being interviewed, all of your answers were so much fun to read and you're definitely an AG expert, haha! At the time I'm writing this (June 3) your meetup is today, so I hope you have a fun time!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this AGCC, if you have any ideas on who I should interview next leave a comment below! Thank you so much for reading!
~Reynaxxx
(*all of the photos in this blogpost belongs to CameraCuties, and I have permission to use them)
CameraCuties links:

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for interviewing us! I really loved reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! I loved working with you!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment