...Checkers Much? AGSM

Hey guys! So for the past week and a half, the crew and I have been hard at work on this AGSM! We named it "...Checkers Much?" Make sure to watch it!
Thank you so much to my friend Summer for voicing Lily and Rebecca on this stopmotion, and for helping me along the way! I seriously don't know what I would have done without you!
This is one of the longest AGSMs I've ever made, clocking in at around five minutes and 5-6 thousand photos. I'm proud of how it turned out, because my poor iPhones iMovie was giving me a really tough time editing! So I wanted to share this with all of you, just incasee you weren't subscribed to my YouTube channel because I'm so proud of it!
I entered it in Kailey's (TheDollsInTheRain on YouTube) contest, and I really hope that she likes it!
Anyways enough talk, you should totally watch it and tell me what you think!




So what did you think? I hope you liked it!
Also, I have a couple photo shoots coming out soon, so look forward to that! <3
Thank you so much for reading!!
~Reynaxxx

Comments